Are there any Catholic Bibles in Arabic?

Hi,

I am looking for a Catholic Bible in Arabic for a friend - I have found many versions that are not the Catholic editions and am trying to find a place that sells an Arabic Bible with all 73 books.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance…

You might try the Bible Society in Lebanon, they have a “Jesuit” bible as well as other versions that contain the “apocrypha.”

Deacon Ed

I think Deacon Ed is right. I did a lot of checking of other Jesuit sites/publishing companies online, including Spain and I could not find the Bible in Arabic. I also checked out Our Lady of the Rosary in Doha, Qatar for any links for an Arabic Bible and found none. The Bible Society in Lebanon does have a Jesuit Bible and it would have the “apocrypha”.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help to you.

Pax tecum.

If what they call the “Jesuit” version is a reprint of the original from the 1880’s, it’s excellent.

It appears to be just that.

Deacon Ed

Thank you so much for your help! I have been searching for several days without any luck finding a place which has them.

Kind regards,
…Francis

May I suggest you have a look here barnabasfund.org/ ?

These wonderful people are busy with outreach work in the Middle east, helping the persecuted Church and working to spread the Gospel!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.