Are there ghosts?

Hello!
My qustion is regarding the existance of ghosts and what the Catholic faith views are? My boyfriend moved into a house where the previous renters say the house is haunted by two friendly ghosts. The thought of any kind of ghosts scareds me, I have been in the house many times during the day and past dark and besides the usual sounds of an old house I have not heard anything out of the ordinary. My boyfriend says he has never hear anything and he spends a lot of time there by himself. I don’t think I have anything to be afraid of and but I’m not sure what to believe if they are real or what. Could you please help so I’m able to put my mind a little more at ease.
Thanks!
Cass

Cass,

The following link should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on ghosts. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
Do ghosts exist?**

[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.