Are there others?

Are there other groups like the one here: www.truecatholic.org claiming to have the true pope or is this the only one?

This guy is the best :rolleyes: :

popemichael.homestead.com/

%between%

Now thats entertaining

[quote=Genesis315]This guy is the best :rolleyes: :

popemichael.homestead.com/
[/quote]

:rotfl: :whacky:

The best part is the “conclave” that elected him consisted of his parents.:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Elliott]Are there other groups like the one here: www.truecatholic.org claiming to have the true pope or is this the only one?
[/quote]

This is the Synod of St. timothy. They cannot seem to decide what they are, except for their anti catholicism. Ignore them. We have always been told that these days would happen.

lol i bet “antipope” Benedict XVI should be shaking in his boots then. i’ve got to party with pope michael. Is this guy really serious?

also, this true catholic thingy. Does there reasoning also lead them to belive that the church didn’t exist after vatican 1 either? or the council of trent, for example? I must’ve missed something on them. i think they’re a couple cages short of a puppy farm.

People laughed at Luther and look what happend. He invented “faith alone” while sitting on a toilet with an upset bowl and look what happened!

Don’t ever laugh at schismatics like Smyth, Wesley, Baker, White, Smith, Calvin, Zwingli, Luther or even pope Michael. These schismatics and others as well as their missguided lost sheep need our prayers.

Malachi4U,

Did your mother ever teach you the principle of if you don’t have nothing nice to say not to say anything at all?

This is hate speech 101!

[quote=Malachi4U]People laughed at Luther and look what happend. He invented “faith alone” while sitting on a toilet with an upset bowl and look what happened!

Don’t ever laugh at schismatics like Smyth, Wesley, Baker, White, Smith, Calvin, Zwingli, Luther or even pope Michael. These schismatics and others as well as their missguided lost sheep need our prayers.
[/quote]

[quote=iwonder]This is the Synod of St. timothy. They cannot seem to decide what they are, except for their anti catholicism. Ignore them. We have always been told that these days would happen.
[/quote]

Iwonder, I am going to ask you very nicely to please stop your slander. The Synod of St. Timothy is in no way shape or form affiliated with truecatholic.org. Please stop spreading falsehoods.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.