Are these expresions of depressionn and anger sinful?

I think that what I have done is not sinful, but I want to be sure, especiatelly because the event that happenned while I was praying rosary. I lost concentration and thought about anger I have fellt before. And then, when I looked at picture of Virgin Mary, Mary seemed to cry. On that picture she ussually has sad smile, so I probably immagined that (it was like that for about 1/20 second), but you can’t ever be to sure about something and I don’t want to go to confession without knowing if that is sin.
So, the thing is that I got angry and expressed it by jumping, punching pillows and bitting my arm. It wasn’t hateful. Was it sinful?
Also, 3 days before, I got depresed and desperate. I haven’t denied God nor His grace by which I can get to heavan, but that didn’t.cheer me up. I could force myself to stop crying, but I didn’t because it was easier this way. Also, next day I laughed histericly at the joke that isn’t so funny. I could stop laughter as well, but I didn’t . Is there anything sinful about any of this?
Sorry for bad English!

Probably not. Emotions are by their nature irrational, and not always controllable.

Also, 3 days before, I got depresed and desperate. I haven’t denied God nor His grace by which I can get to heavan, but that didn’t.cheer me up. I could force myself to stop crying, but I didn’t because it was easier this way. Also, next day I laughed histericly at the joke that isn’t so funny. I could stop laughter as well, but I didn’t . Is there anything sinful about any of this?
Sorry for bad English!

You mention that you were depressed, angry, and excessively happy. Have you seen a doctor? Mood swings are often sign of something like bipolar disorder. Medication and spiritual counseling can help. I know from experience.

I doubt that what you have described is actually sinful, but it does indicate that you could benefit from counseling. Biting yourself is a form of self injury and that is dangerous. If you are that angry and sad you do need to seek help.

Though some may see this as a sign of bi-polar disorder there are many other things that can cause this kind of emotional instability. So a complete physical is not a bad idea either. If there is a danger of sin it might be in refusing to seek help. That would be the sin of pride.

Hang in there, and talk to someone about this. Taking care of ourselves is part of serving God well.

For Jesus wept (John 11:35), and he expressed his anger (Mat. 21:12-13). But, he did not do do selfishly but mindful of God and others. So the question is when you expressed your sadness and anger, and laughed, was it to express your emotion in submission to God or did you even care what God thought? If you did not care what God thought then that could make those venial sins if you acted in selfishness. But, please listen to what others have posted.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.