Are these photos of real Priests or male models dressed as Priests?

I apologize if this doesn't belong on this thread and I apologize if this question has been asked before

calendarioromano.co.uk/

clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2008/11/priests-pose-for-piero-pazzi-calendar.html

youtube.com/watch?v=JsL3md0s5CU

I would have to guess that they are real priests. Only 1 of the links you posted state that REAL priests or actually…Seminarians…or Wannabe’s as I call them…are used in the photoshoots.

Why are you asking? I am not really sure what you are trying to get at

[quote="goforgoal, post:1, topic:227579"]

[/quote]

The blog post you cite is from 2008, and the calendars have been sold since 2004, so I would think that if they were not actually priests or seminarians that the claim would have been debunked by now.

Here is a recent article in an Irish newspaper which amounts to a casting call:
independent.ie/national-news/italian-photographer-wants-irish-men-of-the-cloth-to-pose-2008166.html

Thank you very much for your explanations. Hopefully, I can explain myself.

I found the following links/sites by accident and I was just wondering.

Even if these (or any) seminarians or Priests are good looking I think it's inappropriate to think of them as "hot" "hunky" or "sexy"

If in fact, they are "real" seminarians and Priests it is truly awesome what they are doing--Serving God and His people.

"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows.For love is the beauty of the soul."~St. Augustine

Probably real.. We pretty people can be religious too, yer know.:whistle:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.