Are these photos of real Priests or male models dressed as Priests?

I apologize if this doesn’t belong on this thread and I apologize if this question has been asked before

Are these photos of real Priests or male models dressed as Priests?

calendarioromano.co.uk/

clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2008/11/priests-pose-for-piero-pazzi-calendar.html

youtube.com/watch?v=JsL3md0s5CU

I would have to guess that they are real priests. Only 1 of the links you posted state that REAL priests or actually…Seminarians…or Wannabe’s as I call them…are used in the photoshoots.

Why are you asking? I am not really sure what you are trying to get at

The blog post you cite is from 2008, and the calendars have been sold since 2004, so I would think that if they were not actually priests or seminarians that the claim would have been debunked by now.

Here is a recent article in an Irish newspaper which amounts to a casting call:
independent.ie/national-news/italian-photographer-wants-irish-men-of-the-cloth-to-pose-2008166.html

Thank you very much for your explanations. Hopefully, I can explain myself.

I found the following links/sites by accident and I was just wondering.

Even if these (or any) seminarians or Priests are good looking I think it’s inappropriate to think of them as “hot” “hunky” or “sexy”

If in fact, they are “real” seminarians and Priests it is truly awesome what they are doing–Serving God and His people.

“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows.For love is the beauty of the soul.”~St. Augustine

Probably real… We pretty people can be religious too, yer know.:whistle:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.