Are toddler beds easily transportable?

Hi all, I have someone wanting to give us a toddler bed for my neice and for our own future use, and I’m wondering if anyone knows how collapsible they are, or transportable? We’re supposed to pick it up tomorrow but the person giving it to us is not someone I know personally and I don’t even have her phone number.

The one in question is a white metal frame. When I agreed to take it, my thinking was that the frame would come apart like all regular bed frames do… is that the case???

Sorry, no toddler bed experience over here. :slight_smile:

We have a Toyota Camry…will it fit in there with the passenger seat down…and/or can my husband take it apart??

Any guesses?

[quote=Princess_Abby]Hi all, I have someone wanting to give us a toddler bed for my neice and for our own future use, and I’m wondering if anyone knows how collapsible they are, or transportable? We’re supposed to pick it up tomorrow but the person giving it to us is not someone I know personally and I don’t even have her phone number.

The one in question is a white metal frame. When I agreed to take it, my thinking was that the frame would come apart like all regular bed frames do… is that the case???

Sorry, no toddler bed experience over here. :slight_smile:

We have a Toyota Camry…will it fit in there with the passenger seat down…and/or can my husband take it apart??

Any guesses?
[/quote]

Your husband will need to take it apart. Come with a flat screwdriver, a phillipshead and a wrench. We used a toddler bed with all three of our children until they were 2-3. It worked well. The only downside is that adults can’t sit on them, so to read bedtime stories, you will need to sit on the floor if you want the little one to be in bed.

Does your back seat fold down flat? If so you might be able to take it intact, come with tools just in case.

Thank you very much!!

hi
The portable toddler bed can quite convenient to carry around while traveling.On the other hand, the peapod travel bed is actually a mattress that can be inflated and it is surrounded by pockets. It is also equally safe.

funique

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.