Are we allowed to live together chastely before marriage?

My fiancé and I are currently living apart. We are not having sex. We are getting married in December. We have signed a lease for an apartment for November. Our plan was for me to move in first and him to move in after the wedding. However, he is having a hard time living at home because of the things that are going on there right now. His father just moved out as his parents recently divorced and his sister is not handling it well and causing a lot of drama and issues. She is making him feel very guilty about getting married. He has asked me a few times if it would be ok for him to move into the apartment with me and I want to give him a good answer. It is a 2 bedroom apartment and we would plan on having our own rooms and continuing to be abstinent until our wedding. Would this be ok or not? We cannot afford for him to move into his own place for 2 months.

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on cohabitation. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
What’s the Church’s teaching on Cohabitation?**
*]Is our living situation considered cohabitation?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.