Are you a true fan of Father Mitch Pacwa?

This is his documentary called “confessions” Go check it out on www.saveriofilms.com Im interested in some questions and feedback, so please feel free to email me off website. I hope to hear from you soon!!

This is the new documentary that he has been promoting on his life. www.saveriofilms.com it is GOOD!!! Give me some feedback and tell me what you think!!

Looks promising.

:blessyou:

Thank you so much!! Hopefully you will get a copy. Please feel free to fwd the info to as many people as possible. Our grass roots marketing is doing well, but every little bit helps! Let me know if you get a copy

Can anyone tell me why Father Pacwa doesn’t caption his television broadcasts for Deaf Catholics? He has such a wonderful message, but we feel so left out because his broadcasts are not captioned for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired. Does anyone know why he chooses not to include us?
Thank you.
Sam Hayes

No, I’m more of the fair weather/bandwagon fan.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Like most good priests, he is diplomatic. He is a peacemaker and tries to make things better and challenges us who believe, instead of challenge those that doubt christianity. He preaches goodness in this world and the next, who could argue with him? He is okay.

I was going to say something similar, you beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

ChadS

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.