Are you forgiven for all your sins when you confess?

This year I’ve confessed much more often than usual, but I feel that every time I confess I am not completely forgiven, because I’ve not mentioned some sins (sins I didn’t remember at the time of the confession) or I have not thoroughly explained some of them and thus I’m in sin and shoudn’t receive Communion. The last two times I have even brought pieces of paper with the sins I remembered and believe I have not confessed yet (from childhood to adulthood) (to try to be sure I tell everything), but I still feel the same (I remember something I didn’t tell or I feel that I didn’t explain everything - maybe unconsciously trying to hide something). Also the apathy I feel (possibly derived either from schizophrenia or from the corresponding medication I take), I somehow interprete as a symptom that I have not truly repented (even though I have no plans of repeating those sins). What should I do?

This link should give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]What about forgotten sins?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.