Are you going to miss this? Dont Miss this!!

There are a few special Mass Live from Rome one for Holy Thurs, Good Friday, Holy Sat, and Easter Sunday.

Are you going to see them live? It is not something you want to miss. (10min after I post this there is a Chrism Mass starting.) Go to EWTN for times, and see it online, tv, radio, etc. Its free.

This is a special time, you get to see the Holy Father Live for a Mass for each special day. Dont miss it.

I’d watch but the blasted translators have to give their two cents all the time.

[quote=EddieArent]I’d watch but the blasted translators have to give their two cents all the time.
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s my only problem with broadcasts from the Vatican and Rome. Subtitles would be better, although that would probably require a tape delay of at least a few minutes. Otherwise I enjoyed watching the Easter Vigil from St. Peter’s last year.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.