Ariana Grande Concert

Can I go to an Ariana Grande concert as a Catholic?

I tend to stay away from her song God is a woman, but I find her other music catchy

If you have $300 in disposable income and can find nothing better to do with it, sure.

4 Likes

I personally wouldn’t support her, but that’s just me personally. I don’t think the Church would put a definitive ban on Ariana Grande, even if some of her music and her attitude is distasteful imho. As long as it doesn’t lead you to sin, it’s probably okay.

2 Likes

Go for it. You’re only young once.

1 Like

sure why not, I go to rock concerts myself im seeing kiss soon on there end of road tour and cant wait!

1 Like

It wouldn’t be my choice, but I don’t see her shows as being different from the other 1 million dance pop shows out there, so if concerts in general and Ariana in particular aren’t an occasion of sin for you, go ahead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.