Arizona GOP Primary for Governor: Brewer Now Draws 61% Support

Incumbent Jan Brewer now earns 61% support in Arizona’s Republican Primary race for governor, marking her second big monthly gain in a row.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely GOP Primary Voters in Arizona finds businessman Buz Mills a far distant second with 16% of the vote, followed by State Treasurer Dean Martin at 12%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate in the race, and nine percent (9%) are undecided.

Brewer has had a remarkable surge in support since signing the state’s new immigration law and becoming a forceful national advocate of the measure despite criticism from President Obama, Mexican President Felipe Calderon and others.
Eighty-nine percent (89%) of GOP Primary voters support the immigration law, and 66% of those voters favor Brewer.

The 61% support for Brewer is up from 45% last month and 26% support the month before.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2010/election_2010_governor_elections/arizona/election_2010_arizona_republican_primary_for_governor

Yes. And if I still lived there, I would vote for her.
AND, Joe Arpiao should he decide to run again would get my vote. But at 80, Joe may be more walkin' than runnin'. :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.