Ark of the Covenant to revealed on Friday!

those were beautiful pictures. i think the little church in the pictures that has housed the Ark is the same building i saw in a program on the history or discover channel. those were some wonderful new pictures that i haven’t seen before. very interesting.
i hope they do have the real Ark.

are they going to tell us why now is the right time to reveal it?

I believe the Old Testament says in the “Last Days it will be restored”

Perhaps we are in the Last Days?

Yikes!

double yikes!!
:eek::eek:

That is from the documentary that I saw.

wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102119

The patriarch of the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia says he will announce to the world Friday the unveiling of the Ark of the Covenant, perhaps the world’s most prized archaeological and spiritual artifact, which he says has been hidden away in a church in his country for millennia, according to the Italian news agency Adnkronos.

Abuna Pauolos, in Italy for a meeting with Pope Benedict XVI this week, told the news agency, “Soon the world will be able to admire the Ark of the Covenant described in the Bible as the container of the tablets of the law that God delivered to Moses and the center of searches and studies for centuries.”

The announcement is expected to be made at 2 p.m. Italian time from the Hotel Aldrovandi in Rome. Pauolos will reportedly be accompanied by Prince Aklile Berhan Makonnen Haile Sellassie and Duke Amedeo D’Acosta.

Za!?

2 pm in Rome, Italy would be about four hours from now - so I guess we will see soon enough.

So where is it??

Now now - technically the release only says he’ll “announce” the unveiling.

Could be something like, “We will unveil the ark of the covenant… in the year 2580.”

2pm = 8am EPT so four minutes and counting

Though you could not payme to touch it or see it, that is way to much power for this sinner.:stuck_out_tongue:

Well, its Friday now! And its late afternoon in Rome. I wonder why there’s nothing in the news yet?

Maybe all the reporters who went to see the ark unveiled died from radioation poisoning?

oy vye!!
scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2009/06/indiana_jones_call_your_office_1.php?utm_source=sbhomepage&utm_medium=link&utm_content=channellink

anti-religion goings-on here

one of the commenters stated that forensic historians now believe that the whole old testament is fake. well i guess you gotta believe in something.:rolleyes:

yes, i just turned the tv on a little bit ago. of course, the coverage is all about michael jackson and then i remembered the ark story and was wondering what the time difference is between the u.s. and rome.

if it is already late afternoon in rome, i would think we would already have some footage.

:nope: MJ will be THE news for the next 8 weeks until they get the autopsy report back.

yep, i agree!

This is just a theory, but perhaps we haven’t heard yet because all the reporters at the unveiling press conference died upon seeing the ark. :eek:

So I guess we can safely assume that this was a hoax all along now? I heard Geraldo Rivera was on his way there. He’s gonna be disappointed.

Here’s a news report

weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/9322/ark-of-the-covenant-revealed/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.