Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses John Kasich, Calls Him 'Action Hero'

**Arnold Schwarzenegger Endorses John Kasich, Calls Him ‘Action Hero’ **

But the anti-Trump forces have a short window of about two weeks for stopping the caustic businessman, who has accumulated 319 of the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination at July’s Republican national convention, outpacing second-place rival Ted Cruz, a USA senator from Texas, who has 226 delegates. After all, Carson was the one candidate that seemed to have had a positive relationship with Trump, while the other remaining candidates spent Thursday night’s debate taking shots at Trump over everything from the class action lawsuit involving Trump University to Vladimir Putin’s alleged endorsement.

Actor and former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed Ohio Gov. John Kasich for president saying he kicked some in Washington. “I want John Kasich to be the next nominee of the Republicans and also to be the next president of the United States”, said Schwarzenegger before showing the Republican contender.

Tri-County Sun Times thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/03/07/arnold-schwarzenegger-endorses-john-kasich-calls-him-action/

Looks like a confraternity of Governors and Arnold is helping Kasich, today in Columbus, Ohio.

Out of all the candidates, I think Kasich is the most viable and qualified, but unfortunately the polls indicate otherwise.

This should doom his campaign. :wink:

Endorsed by a governor who started a fetal stem cell research center here. Ain’t impressed.

I, for one, think Kasich is the best candidate out there for President. However, as an earlier poster mentioned, he’s just not getting the poll numbers and delegates he needs.

May God bless us and this country! :slight_smile:

This is me, too. I didn’t think much of him until I really sat down and read about him; he’s a competent leader in sheep’s clothing.

I think backing him at this point is wasting your vote, though. Too little, too late!

Seriously? Is anyone going to change their vote or be persuade, just on Arnold’s endorsement? :nope:

Arnold is currently working for Trump, as being on the Apprentice.

I think it is interesting that he didn’t endorse Trump and must be awkward at meetings regarding the Apprentice show.

Trump no longer has anything to do with the Apprentice. Arnold is going to take on Trump’s old role for the NBC show.

“Action Hero” that’s pretty good, I can’t deny. :slight_smile: But I still prefer John McCain’s statement, upon receiving Arnold’s endorsement in 2008, that he would be sending him to take out Chuck Norris (who had endorsed Huckabee).

Celebrity endorsements do not impress me one wit. Never have. I don’t think most of us need someone else to tell us what to think.

In this case, it is a former Republican Governor giving an endorsement.

Arnold is a celebrity that happened to be a governor as well. Governor of the most populous state of the Union by far.

Don’t think it will make any difference.

Thanks.

I could have thought the same per Former Senator Santorum and Governor Martinez being at the Rubio rally last week in Kansas.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.