Arthritis at 20

Please pray for me! I found out today I might have arthritis (I’m only 20). I hope I don’t! I have had unusual pain in my lower back. Please pray for me!

bpcatholic

bpcatholic, you will be in our daily prayers, especially for your health in regards to arthiritis.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our mother; to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them.

Amen.

God bless all!!!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

I am so sad that you have arthritis so early in your life. I don’t know what to say.
I will pray for you Love.
:grouphug:

Lord, please cure bpcatholic of his/her back pains. Let bpcatholic know that I used to have pains in my lower back too - that completely went away after a while. If athritis is the cause of bpcatholic’s back pains, may bpcatholic’s body be healed completely and may the back pains never come back again to bother him/her. May bpcatholic suffer the present pain patiently, like I did, and never let them get him/her down. They could go away, or they could be his/her share of Your Son’s cross and sufferings to be offered up for bpcatholic’s salvation and for the salvation of souls - for the Kingdom. May this give bpcatholic meaning in his/her suffering. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I am praying for you.

I am so sorry :console: I have had Fibromyalgia since I was eleven, so I have half a clue what you are going through and it is painful and humiliating and can make you discouraged and even angry at times. I will offer a prayer for you and I will offer the rest of today’s sufferings for you. If you ever need to talk about this, please don’t hesitate to PM me. God bless you dear. :hug3:

amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, in Your Mercy, heal this young person of their affliction. If You so will it, Lord, allow their suffering to be lifted, and help them to have a diagnosis that is manageable and not chronic, Lord. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying…

Thank you all for praying for me! I found out that I don’t have arthritis but the doctor still doesn’t know what it is. I could still use some prayer!

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on bpcatholic who may have arthritis. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit. Comfort him with the knowledge that we are praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. In Your precious name. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Jesus it seems really hard that any young person faces a long and painful illness. Please give them courage and comfort, and help everything to work out to best advantage. Please particularly cherish our young friend.
Thank You, Jesus

Jesus please give courage and comfort, and help everything to work out to best advantage. Please particularly cherish our young friend.
Thank You, Jesus

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.