as promised

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours.
This time I ask you this special one…(request favour)
Take it Dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your Heart.
Where when your Father sees it.
Then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour and not mine.
Amen.

Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted.
Never known to fail.

Must promise publication of Prayer.

Merciful Father, please hear our prayers according to Your holy will.
You sometimes answer our requests with yes, or sometimes with a with a refusal, and a different grace, however earnestly we pray, as You know what is for the true good of souls.
No prayer is a guarantee not to “fail”. We earnestly, humbly and trustingly pray, knowing that sometimes our prayer do not receive the desired result, like the prayer of Jesus in the Garden of Olives, that the suffering He faced be prevented. You knew that a greater good awaited in refusing His urgent, holy prayer. He knew this, because He finished His prayer with, “Not my will, but Your will be done.” The Church does not teach that certain formulas or types of prayer are automatically granted, but there is a tradition amongst some Catholics that it will be so. This does not automatically make it so. However Father, thank You for hearing this good, devout person’s prayers.

Thank You for when our prayers are answered.
Help us to accept, and understand, that as a loving Father, You know that, in sometimes not answering our prayers in the way we wish, you are offering the best graces for the long-term, or at least, for after death.

Janie, I’m so very pleased for you that God has answered your prayers, and I ask Him to continue to hold you in His heart, with many blessings, always.
I thank God for granting your trusting prayers

For your intentions…

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Is this a chain prayer?

Janiejb

Hi! I’m confused. :confused: Did you have something you need me to pray for?

Or did you publish this prayer so we can use it for our future reference?:o

I’d love to pray for you, and perhaps your intention is personal, so I’ll make an assumption and pray for that now.

:wink:

Praying for your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.