Ask a Priest a question privately?

Hi, I have a private question I need an answer to, and I’m wondering if there’s some way I can private message a priest here? It’s to do with not being 100% frank in confession and wondering if my confession was valid. Thanks!

You can PM anyone you like, but the person you need to ask is your confessor.
That would be the place to go.
But you have to TRUST his answer.

The priest I confessed to wasn’t my regular confessor he is just a local priest who hear confession sometimes. It would be great if I could maybe email a priest on here or something as it’s annoying and I would like to have it cleared up in my mind before Mass tomorrow (don’t want to receive the Eucharist unworthily.)

Catholic Answers apologist Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P., over in the Ask An Apologist forum, routinely tell people to send him a private message if they have such questions.

Here’s a direct link to Fr. Vincent Serpa’s forum member profile page, link. Click it. Then click on his Contact Info tab and then the link entitled “Send a private message to Fr. Vincent Serpa.”

Thanks so much, I’ll try them now.

There is askapriest.org

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.