Ask and you shall receive

Please pray for me to our Lord Jesus to grant me and my family Wisdom in our daily life especially when it comes to temptations either in the mind, in words and in actions that I may escape and not sin. Amen.

Dear Lord, please watch over Leetoy and Leetoy’s family that theu may be strengthened in their resolve to do Your will and be obedient to You. Walk with them, Lord. Be near and in them. In Jesus name we pray.

=================================================================
Eternal Father, grant your Spirit of Wisdom for the struggling this family is enduring. Make it known that you are with them and as long as the Father and The Son are your guides, they will give you that Wisdom and protection and asking Mary, CHrist’s mother, to rid your temptations in mind,words, or actions. We ask this prayer through Christ the Lord.

PROVIGIL, Phd

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May the Lord hear and grant your prayer.

You and your family are in my prayers. Peace!

Thank you so much to all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus who answers my prayer request as we all know that prayers to God is our strength and life in this world to fight against temptations. May God grant you the love, guidance and strength to continue your kind deeds of praying for others. Thanks and Glory to our Lord God Almighty now and forever and ever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.