Ask prayers for husband and children

dear lord please help my husband. he is so distant and wants to leave our marriage. I miss him so much and know that it is not gods will for him to leave our marriage. I know my children are in pain and confused. please help them to feel gods love every moment of the day and night. please soften my husbands heart towards me. unite us again in mind, heart and soul. send the conviction into his heart that his actions are not coming from god but rather from the evil one who seeks to divide and destroy families.
guide me and make me strong in your love. help me to love my children. who are so confused. guide them to you lord. help them to follow you always.
please pray for all who walk in the same shoes as me. help us feel gods love in those dark moments when we feel so all alone and helpless. please make 2010 a better year.
help us reconcile and be united in love to praise you together and raise our children . dear mary mother of god be an example to me, holy mother who suffered so much. mother so full of love. help me to not fall into feelings of despair.
thank you,
in jesus name i ask this.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for your family.

Amen.

Praying for you and your family ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Father please hear our prayers for ‘mommabear’ and her husband.We ask You would heal the troubles in this marriage and open the hearts and minds of both husband and wife to each other.Please Lord help them in their time of need.Thankyou for hearing our prayers Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

Jesus please give comfort and courage to our sister and her children who live constantly under threat of desertion, and are distressed by the distance and coldness of husband and father who by his attitude and desires indicates that they are unworthy of his love. This terrible judgement is against Your love of each of them, and it is untrue. Please forgive him and help him to grow in love and willing dedication to his family.

Jesus, as You know well, for her husband to simply 'hang on' isn't enough as while he remains with reluctance and even resentment, more emotional damage occurs to his marriage, his wife, his children and himself.

Please help this husband to get to the root cause of his desire to leave, whether work stresses combined with the stress and disillusionment in the hard facts also associated with family life has drained him, or whether he is basically self-centred or personality-damaged, or there is something in his family relationships that needs addressing by all concerned. If he remains without addressing these he can reach the point of no return from personal exhaustion. Please help him to understand, communicate, and address his problems. Help each member of the family to reassess anything that may help towards the health of this marriage. Please help his family to respond wisely to him even amid the anxiety and sorrow they feel.

Jesus please surround this family with Your healing light and love.
Thank You Jesus

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Holy mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners

Heavenly Father,
through the intercession of the Holy Family,
Help us treasure the gift of marriage that
reflects the love of Christ for the Church,
where the self-giving love
of husband and wife
unites them more perfectly and
cooperates in your plan for
new life created in your image.
Help us support men and women
in their vocation of marriage,
especially in difficult times when
they join their sufferings to Christ on the Cross.
Help us uphold the institution of marriage
in our society as the place where
love is nurtured and family life begins.
Help us acknowledge that our future
depends on this love and on your
providential care for us. Amen.

Lord, please help this couple grow and stay together. Convert the heart of mommabear's husband and help him to see how he needs to be more warm and loving to his wife and children. Help mommabear to pray persisitently for her marriage and help her to persevere in her acts of love towards her husband and children. Please help her children to know they are loved by you so profoundly, so they never grow weak spiritually because of lack of affection from their father. May mommabear's husband agree to counseling from a priest or from a marriage counselor, and try and make things work out at home. May he try and open up his heart a little bit more and make room for loving you, his wife, and his children. Please comfort and strengthen mommabear at this difficult time. She places all her trust in you. May her love and trust in you get her through all this suffering she is going through. May her faith, hope and love remain strong in her life and burn brightly in her soul. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Amen.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.