Ask your guardian angel for prayers during Lent

Jesus was ministered to by angels as He fasted in the desert. And He has given us guardian angels, and all thr angels in Heaven, to help us in the desert. Let us not forget them!

And let us not forget the desert dwellers: those hermits and brave men and women who ventured to live poor and lowly lives apart from the world for Jesus Christ, nourished on His Word and on the Holy Eucharist. They, too, can aid us with prayer!

Last but not least, remember the Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, who is the most powerful being next to the Lord. She, too, knows how you suffer and battle, and she is willing to pray for you too!

Dear friend

i wish you evet success with yor apostolate as you promote on your www. It’s very good.

Can I recommend my website www.heavensmessengers.org for more about angels if anyone is interested. It’s a work in progress too.
God bless:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.