Asking again for my uncle-emergency surgery today

Hello,

In reference to my earlier request
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=269514

I want to thank you for your prayers. It really does mean a lot to me and to my aunt. He did get thru the surgery, however, it turned up a critically serious health issue.

I’m asking again for you to join me in praying that my Uncle Larry C. recovers from his second emergency surgery today, which the doctors have said is extremely unlikely. So, also pray with me that the Lord will forgive him and that he will be able to enter Heaven.

***+JMJTJ+

I am sorry to hear of his difficulties!
He will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for you, your uncle and family. God be with you, grant your uncle healing and forgiveness and give you all peace.

Will you please let us know how the surgery went and how he’s doing?

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying.
May your uncle receive the Anointment of the Sick and be forgiven and remain in peace, and if it is God’s will, may he recover and acknowledge God’s forgiveness and infinite love for him.

Alma

Prayers promised

Merciful Father, look with Your immense love upon Larry C, granting him every grace that is appropriate to Your will. Comfort him in his suffering, and accept the suffering which he offers up to You. Draw his family and loved ones together in love and prayer for his sake. Father, when we listen to man, we are depressed, and when we listen to You, we are uplifted. Grant, in Your mercy, that Larry and all who surround him listen to You and take comfort in Your words, for Your promises are trustworthy. And, when Your call comes, we pray that Larry C is forgiven his sins and made worthy of the promises of Christ. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying very hard for him!

Praying For Your Uncle Larry And Family
Grandma Glor

Praying for your uncle, you, and your entire family…

Jesus please look upon this heartfelt prayer request and grant all that Karl asks

I want to thank you for your prayers.

My uncle Larry, despite the Doctor’s dire warning, was able to “somehow” :wink: survive both surgeries. He is now off the respirator and kidney machines, and has regained consciousness. He’s even been able to speak a tiny little bit.

That being said, I do ask for your continued prayers, because he has a long, long road ahead of him.

But I wanted to say thank you all so very very much. Y’all get a thumbs up from me :thumbsup:

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 99 (100)
Enter the Temple with joy

Rejoice in the Lord, all the earth. Exult in his presence and serve him with joy.

Know that the Lord is God. He made us and we are his – his people, the sheep of his flock.

Cry out his praises as you enter his gates, fill his courtyards with songs. Proclaim him and bless his name;
for the Lord is our delight. His mercy lasts for ever, his faithfulness through all the ages.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

I am in chemo for stage four lymphatic cancer. When I listen to man, I am depressed. When I listen to God, I am uplifted. Your uncle will remain in my prayers. I also pray that he listens to God to improve his recovery.

Christ’s peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.