Asking for prayer and intentions

Please pray for all the religious in all the world for their perseverance and for the peaceful living of the Church… May you be always intercede for us to be able for us to be more committed to our vocation…
Voc. Jemar I. Penaranda, SDV
BE HAPPY BE HOLY AND BE SAINT IN THIS EARTH…
JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH

Prayed on behalf of each priest…

Eternal Father, for Jesus’ sake You look on Your priest and love him more than human mind can conceive! Through Your Spirit, please transmute his humanity through Your love and unite him with You!

Make Your love to be his love, Your thoughts to be his thoughts, Your truth to be his truth, Your ways to be his ways, Your strength to be his strength.
Transform him into a fountain of Your goodness and love, a source of salvation to the whole human spirit of Your people. Fill him with loving-kindness, with peace and faith to share with others.

Ever deepen his contemplation and comprehension of You, and commensurately, his love and service. Intensify his perception and understanding of other human beings.

Deepen his ability to communicate Your gospel to them, and commensurately, his love and service.

Expand in him the gift of opening others’ hearts and minds, so that they become receptive to Your love and teachings. Let others be thus inspired to seek God, rather than concepts of God.

Wherever he goes, whatever he does, whatever he says or preaches, endow Your priest with grace and wisdom to inspire others to love and faith. Empower him to inflame others’ complacency into genuine and faithful practice of Your greatest commandment, of love for You above all and others as self!

Almighty God, make him the saint You mean him to be. With thanksgiving, I offer him to Your merciful love!

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions, thanks, and prayers for all the devoted and loving religious that you have gifted us with. Please be with them, strengthen them, and grant them the peace and hope that only You can provide, dear Lord.

A PRAYER FOR RELIGIOUS
PRIESTS, BROTHERS, AND SISTERS

Heavenly Father,
in your wisdom you have called
certain women and men
to a life of special consecration
so that in prayerful observance
of a lifestyle of poverty,
chaste celibacy and obedience,
they might be witnesses to us
that as St. Paul says,
"our true citizenship is in heaven."
Give them, Lord,
the grace of joy and perseverance
in their holy vocation.
We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

Amen.

Praying for the Religious…Amen

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

My prayers for all of the religious in the world.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, please bless our religious and help them resemble your Son - so much that many souls will be won over to the kingdom. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our God, for love of Jesus, please give wisdom and unconditional love to those who respond to Your call to devote themselves to serve others. Grant them numerous occasions of grace and growth in human wholeness. Let them learn that each person is Your favourite, and that You work out our salvation within our actual selves in the ordinary framework of our lives.

Let moments of grace and trial lead them from selfishness to God’s unconditional love of others. Let doubt, boredom and difficulty trigger renewed inspiration to love You and others in realistic humility and optimism.

Help them to cope wisely with their own personality and needs in the face of weariness or stress, or in confronting others’ crises and emotional outbursts. Help them to deal with misunderstanding, cynicism, and failure despite their careful tending and generosity.

Prepare them to contend astutely with attempts to manipulate and seduce them to worldliness, error, or sin. Habituate them to acknowledge the goodness and beauty of others while compassionately recognising flaws that may need guidance and prayer to overcome.

Grant that anyone assisting in formation of Your chosen ones will seek the Spirit’s guidance and wisdom rather than to impose their own opinions and preferences. Let Your ministers be instructed according to the correct entirety of ecclesiastical and divine revelation, receiving it with obedience, yet intelligent openness that allows questioning of those restrictions that Jesus Himself would loose. Where formation is deficient or misguided, others’ souls will also be deprived of right counsel.

Foster fraternity amongst Your chosen ones, our God, so that they witness the gospel love of unity and mutual service. Let no one regard their spiritual formation as complete when they are professed, ordained, or experienced, but let them seek continual conversion. Let Your love constitute their continuing formation in human wholeness and witness.

You have entrusted to them the guidance of souls in the Truth and the Sacraments of healing and grace. Let them never betray this commission, or fail to revive it, but continue to grow in love and witness of Jesus to others.

A Prayer for Religious Priests, Brothers, and Sisters
Heavenly Father, in your wisdom you have called certain women and men to a life of special consecration so that in prayerful observance of a lifestyle of poverty, chaste celibacy and obedience, they might be witnesses to us that as St. Paul says, “our true citizenship is in heaven.” Give them, Lord, the grace of joy and perseverance in their holy vocation. We ask this through Christ, our Lord.

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions, thanks, and prayers for all the devoted and loving religious that you have gifted us with. Please be with them, strengthen them, and grant them the peace and hope that only You can provide, dear Lord.

A PRAYER FOR RELIGIOUS

Heavenly Father,
certain women and men
that as St. Paul says,
Give them, Lord,
in their holy vocation.

Amen.

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR RELIGIOUS

Heavenly Father,
certain women and men
that as St. Paul says,
Give them, Lord,
in their holy vocation.

Amen.

May all religious brothers and sisters in Christ, serve as wonderful examples for us all…and help us to grow in holiness, as well. God bless all of our faithful clergy! :heart:

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me;
Body of Christ, save me;
Blood of Christ, inebriate me;
Water from the side of Christ, wash me;
Passion of Christ, strengthen me;
O good Jesus, hear me;
Within Your wounds, hide me;
Let me never be separated from You;
From the evil one, protect me;
At the hour of my death, call me;
and bid me come to You;
That with Your saints,
I may praise You forever and ever.
Amen.

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR RELIGIOUS

Heavenly Father,
certain women and men
that as St. Paul says,
Give them, Lord,
in their holy vocation.

Amen.

Loving God,

A PRAYER FOR RELIGIOUS

Heavenly Father,
certain women and men
that as St. Paul says,
Give them, Lord,
in their holy vocation.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.