asking for prayers

Hello to my fellow Catholic brothers and sisters…I am in need of prayers. I feel like there are more important things to worry about but here it goes. My husband and I have made some poor financial decisions over the years and now need to clean up any u necessary bills. I ask that God will help us to sell our camper soon for the amount of money we need to pay the loan off as well as sell our golf carts. This would help us out a great deal financially. Thank you all…God bless

Praying for your intentions.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

:signofcross:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Philippians 4:19

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

:signofcross: Heavenly Father meet gbean’s financial needs according to the Philippians 4:19 verse…

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is woith Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray
for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your husband!

Praying hard.

[INDENT]Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help

Mary, our Mother, we know that you are our Perpetual Help, not only in our spiritual need but in our material need as well. With a humble heart and childlike confidence, I pray to you to help gbean and her husband in their present financial stress. Dear Mother, help them sell their camper and golf carts so that they can satisfy their pressing obligations. You are the Queen of Heaven and earth, and, as such, the dispenser of so many favors granted by your Son, Jesus. We thank you, dear Mother,
and promise to make your perpetual help known far and wide.

Amen

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Praying that you may find suitable buyers soon. Also praying that the Lord may grant you all necessary graces.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.