Asking for your prayers.....

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. As of now we still don't know what's going on with my brother's case and he has yet to find work. So please continue to pray.

I'd like to share that I've been attending my church's Lenten Missions this week. So far it has been a wonderful experience. The talks are given by our parishioner Fr. Juan Antonio Gutierrez OFM who is a blessing to us all. Yesterday's talk was about the importance of prayer within the family and the importance of being catholic. How just by reciting the NIcene Creed we can answer to those who always seem to talk down on the catholic faith :knight2: , and about the importance of reading the Catechism of the Catholic Church (which reminds me I gotta start looking for mine :cool: ) It was wonderful. May I add that before he starts giving his talk we go through a series of breathing exercises that help us relax.

Again thank you for your prayers and I too will keep you in mine. God Bless You All!

Sandra ;):blessyou:

Continued prayers for you and your brother God bless you all !

Our Blessed Lady I ask for your intercession for sandramtz's brother and the court case and for all the family.Please pray that all will be well for the brother.Thankyou Amen

Thanks everyone for your prayers :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you all.

Continued prayers for you and your brother God bless you all !

Our Blessed Lady I ask for your intercession for sandramtz's brother and the court case and for all the family.Please pray that all will be well for the brother.Thankyou Amen

It's been a while since I posted on my own, thread, but well my brother's court case is still going on. I have continued praying constantly to God. I even talk to Him at times (I hope you all don't think I'm going coo-koo) but I feel that Jesus is my best friend and I want to believe that if I talk to Him on a one on one basis, I feel better. Yet sometimes I feel like I'm being selfish asking for me, when I read the posts of others who are going thru something worse than my situation. Please continue to pray for me and my family, for I continue to pray for you.

The one good thing I can say that has come from this dire situation is that it has brought me closer to my faith. I've always been proud of my Catholic faith, but now I go to weekly adoration, and have been asked to be an Extraordinary Eucharistic Minister.

Our God is wonderful and his Love is Grand. I pray to the our Blessed Mother too maybe she can talk to her Son so he may come to aid. I have this scripture constantly on my mind:

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Prayers, Love, Peace & Hugs to all.

Lord Jesus, You have said,
"Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart."
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

[BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

sandramtz, having just finished a court case in my family, I will gladly pray for your brother in thankgiving for our own good outcome. Please keep us posted. I am glad to see that some good has come out of it for you though. :)

Father Almighty, I join my prayers with the prayers of Sandra. Please bless her brother with hope, strength and a steadfast faith in You during this time. I pray for a good and favorable outcome for this case. May there be no detrimental or negative consequences no sandra's brother. St. Thomas More, pray for them. St. Jude, pray for them. St. Michael, pray for them. AMEN.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I too have been in your situation with my own dear brother..
I pray for your family to be supported by the love and strength of God, and that this can be a productive time for your family to move closer and deeper in faith and love with the Lord.

Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.