At a friend's house you find five pieces of reading material in the bathroom. Which will you browse?

5 Bathroom reading options
  • Archie Digest
  • 8 month old Time magazine
  • Paul Harvey’s ‘The Rest of the Story’
  • Crossword book which is half done
  • 2017 Consumer Reports Used Car Guide

0 voters

3 Likes

The crossword puzzle. Not because I want to challenge myself, but because I am full of useless facts, anyway.

3 Likes

I’m reading forums.catholic.com on my phone because it’s 2020 and who goes to the bathroom without their phone? :rofl:

7 Likes

People who don’t have smart phones, that’s who. (Raises hand).
However, the poll doesn’t list the KINDLE option!!!

1 Like

My underwear tag.

2 Likes

Beat me to it!!!

1 Like

The cord on my phone won’t reach the bathroom. :smile:

1 Like

Unsanitary

I meant to include a “none of the above due to sanitary concerns” option, but the kettle boiled and tea took priority.

2 Likes

Be careful, there’s a lot anti-tea people on CAF, Coffee or coffee? The answer is Coffee!

1 Like

I’d probably get a pencil and fill in some blanks after I was done with my business.

1 Like

Having grown up in Detroit during the heyday of the car industry, I’d probably pick up the used car guide.

1 Like

None of the above. When I go into the bathroom, I do my business and leave. If I would need to sit there long enough to browse, then it’s not time… and I’ll try again later. LOL. Besides, think of all the other fingers/hands that have touched all your options. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.