At Home With God

Than you. That was a very kind thing to say. Sometimes I don’t feel so “bright”. LOL Please pray for me. I’m in the middle of developing a new Chastity and Pro Life study program for youth.

Fraternally,

Br. JR, OSF :slight_smile:

Materialism can only satisfy the flesh. It cannot penetrate deep enough to satisfy the soul. Only God can do that. He is our home. And if we live in Him, He will live in us and in our homes, and so Peace will reign in our homes, the Peace we foolishly seek in materialism.

The point of this thread is to discuss God in our physical homes.

Fraternally,

Hmmm…how about pictures of Jesus and Mary in bedrooms? And maybe a place for the Bible, where everyone can read it? I think it would be a good way to inspire love for God in the home.

Dear brother

I have the feeling we had a falling out in times gone by. If I’ve offended you I just want to apologise. I’ve been under much pressure this year.

God bles you and pray for me:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

John,

If you did say something, it has been forgotten. There is no room for resentment in our hearts. A brother is always everyone’s brother, as Christ was the first-born of many brothers and sisters. Just as Christ understood the humanity of his brothers and sisters, so too a religioius brother must aspire to the same level of understanding and love.

Fraternally,

That is definitely a good beginning. We must also turn our homes into real churches where there is a on-going life of prayer, charity, fraternity and learning. Unless our homes are places where the Gospel of Life is lived, the world cannot be transformed.

Fraternally,

Thank you dear Brother:)

God bless and pray for me please:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

I am humbled, John. At the risk of deviating from the purpose of this thread, let me say, you have shown me another side of humility. God bless you. I will pray for you too.

Odopa

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.