At the crossroads

I stopped taking all medicines concerning my mental health. I am not the kind of person who will be controled by others and slowly castrated to crush my will to live. As a veteren, a cancer survivor, witness to heaven, purgatory and hell, nothing has destroyed my will as much as prescription drugs. Pray that nobody gets hurt during this transitional time. thanks, Tim

As a psychcoligist I worery about you going off meds quickly. Talk to your psychiatrist first. second I agree that meds are over perscribed but I will pray for you that you will be guided and protected. Please ask Our Lady and Your gaurdian angle for guidance and protection.

Tim
We all need help at some point in our lives and need to humble ourselves to accept it.
Please seek professional help before stopping your meds. It is possible that the meds you are taking can be changed to someting that won’t affect you negatively. But humble yourself to seek help with this.
Ask our Blessed Mother for guidance look to her for humility. I will be praying for you.
:wink:
In Christ
jim

Praying for you and your health…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks for your prayers. As for concerns, I weaned myself off them. I did this with oxycotin after cancer and didn’t have a problem doing it. The quality of life on anti-psycotics and antideppresents is a joke. The way I was dxed is even a bigger joke. One thing about humans, they all want control in some way. “A passive society is a sick society”. My ex- Dr. gets his rocks off fing with peoples heads and was pescribing these drugs like M&M’s. No thanks, btdt. This Ranger isn’t rolling for anyone anymore. I just have to watch my temper and live with the dry heaves til this **** is out of my system. Have a good one.

I echo his sentiments. Praying as well…

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. .

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Copied from:
2heartsnetwork.org/Dymphna.htm

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Adding prayers for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with chronic illness, prolonged suffering

Lord, I pray for TOP. Help him, please. Amen.

Lord please guide and protect Tim and everyone in his life.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Tim, please know that I am praying for you.

Hail Mary Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among woman
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Thanks you guys. Getting off these meds is kind of like having the flu. The anger is giving way to clearer and sharper thought. In a couple of days I should be fine. Sorry I came off rough, but this descision doesn’t come lightly and I had to concrete my resolve. My Dr. became aggressive towards me when I told him I wanted to cut back my meds. I understand humility, heck I lost a testicle to cancer and that will humble you fast. But I will not be controled by evil men via a chemical labotomy and he showed his true nature when I questioned his authority over my own health. Too many red flags of ego, power and control for me. Nuff said.

Dear TOP,
You might want to try to find another Dr.,one that will listen to you and your concerns about meds. Praying…

Lord Jesus Christ, You have willed that St. Dymphna should be invoked by thousands of clients as the patroness of nervous and mental disease and have brought it about that her interest in these patients should be an inspiration to and an ideal of charity throughout the world. Grant that, through the prayers of this youthful martyr of purity, those who suffer from nervous and mental illness everywhere on earth may be helped and consoled. .

Be pleased to hear the prayers of St. Dymphna and of Your Blessed Mother. Give those whom I recommend the patience to bear with their affliction and resignation to do Your divine will. Give them the consolation they need and especially the cure they so much desire, if it be Your will. Through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.
Copied from:

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Adding prayers for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with chronic illness, prolonged suffering

Thanks for the advice Sidhe 54.I’ve been to a few different Dr.'s and have had mixed dx’s.Almost 4 years now I have been discerning this with the help of Dr.'s and priest’s and even have been before a federal judge in a disibility hearing. His finding where that I was disabled, but no longer. My dx’s are based on my relating spiritual experience’s that I believe are real. This is a choice of conciense for me. Right now I’m in a better state of mind in rational thought. My brain is working again, but my body is hurting. My tongue is hamburger as I have been chewing on it, throwing up, chills, sweats as I come off these meds. This is much rougher then getting off of oxycotin, but I am willing to go through it for the sake that I can live with myself. Tim

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying that you’re ok…

Copied from:

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Copied from:

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Copied from:

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Schiedham, patroness of those afflicted with prolonged suffering

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.