At what point does God stop forgiving sins?

I am an 18 year old male and have repeatedly committed mortal sins, had full knowledge of what I was doing and didn’t feel sorry for it.

Now I want to come back to the Church and confess the sins, however I feel like my fate has already been sealed and that I am destined for Hell.

Is it possible for me to get my salvation back?

As long as we have life we have the opportunity to ask and receive forgiveness. God’s love for us and His desire for our salvation is more powerful than any sin we can commit. We merely need to ask and accept His forgiveness.

“To you all flesh will come with its burden of sin. Too heavy for us our offenses, but you wipe them away” (Ps 65:3-4)

“Lord, you are good and forgiving, most merciful to all who call on you” (Ps 86:5)

“For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting” (Ps 100:5)

“He has not dealt with us as our sins merit, nor requited us as our wrongs deserve. For as the heavens tower over the earth, so his mercy towers over those who fear him” (Ps 103:10-11)

“There is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance” (Lk 15:7)

“Where sin increased, grace overflowed all the more” (Rom 5:20)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.