Atheist-Marxist-Islamic Alliance of Evil

Recently in Havanna Fidel Castro (proclaimed atheist and communist) invited prominent communists and Islamists to meet. Some of the guests included President Ahmedenijad of Iran (radical Islamist), Assad of Syria (Islamist), Kim Jng Il (atheistic communist), Hugo Chavez of Venezuela (communist), ect.

These godless communists and Islamists all have two things in common: their hatred of America and their hatred of Christianity.

I could see an alliance of evil in the future where atheistic communists and Islamists united to ruin the world.

This Methodist agrees with you.
Believe me the war has already began.
The Invasion is already in progress, ground troops of Communism/Islam posing as farm workers/construction workers in the streets of every American city.
If folks had listened to James IV rather than steal his money and give him empty promises we would be on much more even footing.:mad:
WP

LOL ok nah-sayers of Islam no is your chance! Do you endorse this kind of phycotic paranoid thinking or do you deny them and say they are not Christians?

This applies esp. to those who say the muslims who say nothing bout their crazie brethern are just as guilty!

What ye say?!:smiley:

Mullah Loginus,
I say that you are a pawn of Islam.
What Roman Crusader had to say is the among the purest of truths.
I simply backed him up.
Of course this is just my opinion, others are free to disagree, unlike in an Islamic Police State.
WP

Ok folks, who wants to break the news to him that he isnt really christian? :slight_smile:

Ye or ney!

Why, because he recognizes evil when he sees it??:rolleyes: What a wonderful devil’s advocate you make, as I’ve mentioned before!:stuck_out_tongue:

Vickie:(

could see an alliance of evil in the future where atheistic communists and Islamists united to ruin the world.

Well said Crusader. It may cost the lives of many Christians. But Christianity WILL PREVAIL. We have Christs word for it Mat 28:20 :slight_smile: :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I don’t understand why would Marxism be evil or anti-Christian?

I don’t agree with Marxism but I have other reasoning behind it.

Yeeey! We’ll prevail!!! Yeeeey! Hurray for Christ the King!

Yo - voice of reason! :thumbsup:

When so-called Christians express the same kind of intolerence and funde nonsense against anyone who’s not Christian, they really no different from islamic terrorists who hate anyone who’s not muslim.

Maybe the USA has done something to earn that hatred - it can’t go propping up dictators (or murdering lawfully elected heads of state; or even invading countries by way of anticipation) & expect to be universally beloved. It’s time it got a good kicking

The USA has done a great deal to pervert, degrade, & distort Christianity - it was the US which inflicted Fundamentalism on the world.

I could see an alliance of evil in the future where atheistic communists and Islamists united to ruin the world.

The problem is - I can see it in the US too…

Gandalf

Hmmm, I don’t understand why would Marxism be evil or anti-Christian?

Study how Marxism was just that in the Soviet Union under Lenin and Stalin.

Study how the churches were suppressed and persecuted.

Study how tens of millions of Russians were anihilated under Stalin’s atheistic regime.

By the way, Marx was an avowed atheist. In the Soviet Union, you had to be a card-carrying atheist to get a promotion. Fortunately, the Soviet Union collapsed under the weight of atheistic communism because it was evil. If it had been good, it would have stood a great chance to survive.

First, what makes you think I haven’t studied that?

Study how Marxism was just that in the Soviet Union under Lenin and Stalin.

Study how the churches were suppressed and persecuted.

Study how tens of millions of Russians were anihilated under Stalin’s atheistic regime.

By the way, Marx was an avowed atheist. In the Soviet Union, you had to be a card-carrying atheist to get a promotion. Fortunately, the Soviet Union collapsed under the weight of atheistic communism because it was evil. If it had been good, it would have stood a great chance to survive.

Sorry to sound harsh, but study what Marxism really is. We aren’t speaking about Soviet government. We are speaking about Marxism - the theory by Karl Marx.

What happened in USSR was not Marxism - actually far from it. In fact, as it stands, Marxism is nothing more than a theory.

Fortunately, the Soviet Union collapsed under the weight of atheistic communism because it was evil. If it had been good, it would have stood a great chance to survive.

Soviet Union collapsed *because * it was evil? Are you being serious?

I hope not, but if you really are then please elaborate on this point. How did the atheistic ‘evil’ of USSR cause it to fall?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.