Atheist YouTuber makes video about Trent Horn

To be honest I think his points we’re terrible but I wanted to here your guy’s thoughts https://youtu.be/3MRWAePwY4Y apparently this is the first time a YouTuber made a video about Trent Horn.

He was a lot more fair and reasonable than I was expecting.

Of course his point that Trent can’t say rape is wrong because of priests is just silly. He goes as far as to say that he thinks most Catholics are fine with covering up the abuse. Yikes. Maybe he should talk to some Catholics and find out.

My honest thought is that I don’t have time or brain space in my life to bother reading or listening to “atheist” views on anything.

I agree Bear. I don’t see any point in watching something that would appear to be obvious. An atheist not liking/having different views than Trent Horn. :scream: That’s a shocker!

Agree. No clicks from me!

No t’anks.

You tube is for cat videos and thrift shop hauls.

And makeup tutorials!

And unboxings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you watched any of the Amazon Returns unboxings?

No, I’ll have to check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.