Audio or Video Liturgies

Hello,

As a potential convert from non-denominational bible church, I have been exposed to liturgy for the first time in quite a while (I had the liturgy of the United Church of Christ while growing up, but that’s it). I really enjoy it. The prayers are just so rich. I have been studying the liturgy of the* norvus ordo* to familiarize myself with it, but I have also looked into some of the Eastern Rite liturgies, as well as the Anglican Use. There are some decent videos and audio selections on You Tube, as well as some great liturgy archives on the web. But in my searches on Amazon, I have not been able to come across many CDs that simply record a particularly beautiful liturgical “performance.” I would love to have CDs that sample the different rites, or record them in full. I know that I can simply attend mass whenever I want, but I like to watch/listen on my own for contemplative, prayer, and study purposes. Does anybody have any suggestions for this sort of thing?

Thanks!

Dan

You may like these:

youtube.com/watch?v=enWiFcsBqIE

youtube.com/watch?v=xK8jPgJeGuA
(This one is just Part 1/8, but the links for the continuing parts are on the side margin)

While I am not a huge fan of the SSPX, the Latin Mass is the Latin Mass, and it can be done at a parish in communion with Rome with the same solemnity seen here.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.