Audio rosary for Iphone?

Is there an audio version of the rosary for I phones that can be listened to (as well as recited)? I know of the one rosary app but am looking for an audio version for listening to.

Thanks

Go to this site and you can download all the mysteries. There is a regular version and also a scriptural rosary. Download and put into ITunes and then sync or load to your IPhone.

The IPone also has IPod ability.

rosaryarmy.com/?page_id=22

Paul

I've had religious talks (Fr.Corapi, Michael Voris, stuff from EWTN etc.) on my mp3 player but I've never thought of actually getting the Rosary. Great idea. Thanks for the link, Paul2274.

I love to pray with my iPhone and found a couple of audio rosaries. I've sent in suggestions to other app developers to add audio.

one is just called rosary audio and is lovely - short meditation on the mystery.

I've also copied my catholicity version of their audio rosary to the ipod part of the phone

another great app is Holy Rosary Audio from Handech International or the Rosary Deluxe Audio for $2.99 that adds more features and audio for Divine Mercy Chaplet. Love it and pray while I walk or ride my bike.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.