August Burns Red

Hi all… huge metal fan here. While most of my taste tends to be music that most consider generally naughty someone sugguested the above band in a thread a couple weeks ago… I’m perusing their stuff on Amazon and I’m curious as to recommendations for which album (assuming I only buy one).

Messengers is their best album.

Well that’s good because that’s the one I downloaded. :slight_smile: Not real impressed overall but it’s not bad.

I’m a huge metal fan as well. Give it a couple listens~I’m confident you’ll really enjoy it.

Some of the songs yes… some of them not so much. One of the things that I like about Lamb of God (unpopular around here) is that there’s always such a solid groove. In some of the ABR stuff the drummer (while very talented) seems to just be showing off his chops which I don’t typically care for.

I dug a bit deeper and found one song on I think their newest cd that I really liked but can’t remember the name of it.

Motorhead’s new album. They rule. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.