Aunt dying from cancer

just tonight my family received a call from lebanon where my aunt lives and we were told that the doctor said that the cancer has spread through her whole body and she could go any day…
im begging for all of your prayers please, her name is samia, please im asking for all your help, thx God bless

Almighty and Everlasting God, preserver of souls, who dost correct those whom Thou dost love, and for their betterment dost tenderly chastise those whom Thou dost receive, we call upon Thee, O Lord, to grant Thy healing, that the soul of Thy servant, at the hour of its departure from the body, may by the hands of Thy holy Angels be presented without spot unto Thee. Amen.

Jesus I ask You to please flood your merciful love upon John’s aunt and her family. Please welcome Samia into the joy of heaven through Your mercy. Please comfort and bless this family.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying for your Aunt Samia and family.

Praying for your Aunt.

Hello John,

I will be praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy for your aunt Samia.

Lord, I lift up to, the aunt of John89. She is suffering from cancer. I place her in your loving arms. Please bring her comfort, peace, and if it be your will, healing. In Jesus name, Amen. Mother Mary, please pray.

Praying for her recovery!

Your family and your aunt are in my prayers!

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.