Ave Sancta Maria! Prayer about Election to Immaculate Heart of Mary and Sacred Heart of Jesus Ave Sancta Maria!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

Oh Dear Immaculate Heart of Mary, help me make the right choice in this upcoming election and help me to know and follow your counsel in any publicity around this decision that is in your will.

Oh Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, help me to serve you by my vote in this election and in any actions that I take concerning this election to influence others, if that influence is indeed in your will.

Please pray for me dear fellow Catholics that I may have courage, strength, and discernment as to the will of God surrounding this election and so will the rest of America. Amen.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

You are in my prayers as well as the rest of the nation!

God bless,
Judi

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

**Thank you so so much for your prayers mom4truth. You are in mine as well **

Prayed to Our Lady of Victory just a short time ago - re: God’s will be done in this election, and to put an end to abortion. God help us!

Blessings,

P.S. Praying for you and right along with you AveSantaMaria!

Praying that Life prevails.

Praying that this country embraces the gospel of life and rejects the culture of death.

AMEN…For the Lord our God is “The Way, The Truth and Life”!!!..The Truth is Life and Life is the Way!!!

AMEN…The Lord our God is “The Way, The Truth and Life”!!!

The Truth is Life and Life is the Way!!!..and all three are GOD!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.