Avoiding friend won't pay debt

few weeks ago i lent my friend money. she said she needed it,her father was in the hospital. she told me she’ll pay me at the end of the month. now, she quit her part time job, so when i went to the office, she couldn’t be found there. I was going to get my money from her already. I have some fees to pay this week. I already sent her 3 emails and she hasn’t responded or tried to contact me.

please pray that she’ll return the money. this was what I was afraid of. now i regret lending to her, but then she was so insistent. :frowning:

Praying for you that your friend returns the money very quickly.

Praying that you’ll have the money to pay your fees and that your friend pays you back the loan…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, that was very good of fin to lend to someone in need. He is feeling disappointed now because the person has made no effort to contact him and repay him. May he know that what he did for the girl was good and Christian, and that you will reward him for his act of charity toward her. May his friend contact him soon and repay the money so fin doesn’t experience financial problems of his own. Please keep fin from any bitterness toward lending to others in need and help his friend to find the money to repay him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that your kindness will be rewarded by your friend paying you back.

I am praying for your situation to be resolved.

That your friend returns the money you lent her in good faith. we ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord amen

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.