Avro Manhattan

By the way,

Does anyone know where I can find out more about Avro Manhattan from a Catholic perspective? He seems to be a staunch anticatholic, and author of books like ‘vatican billions’ or ‘vatican holocaust’.

Anyone know what this is all about?

And what do you guys think about www.reformation.org?
It seems to be quite anticatholic…

-Jason

[quote=chosunhoon]By the way,

Does anyone know where I can find out more about Avro Manhattan from a Catholic perspective? He seems to be a staunch anticatholic, and author of books like ‘vatican billions’ or ‘vatican holocaust’.

Anyone know what this is all about?

And what do you guys think about www.reformation.org?
It seems to be quite anticatholic…

-Jason
[/quote]

I saw this site a while back. The truthfullness of it can be seen in this one excerpt from the site.

Saint Martin Luther discovered the Bible!!

[size=2]Luther had a near miss with lightening and almost got killed. That is why he decided to become a monk. By forsaking the world and hiding himself in a monastery the monk believed that he was serving God. He soon learned that the thick walls do not keep out the lusts which burn within.

He was deeply troubled that all his fasts, whippings, vigils, penances etc., etc. were unavailing in giving him peace within.

One day he accidentally discovered the Bible in an old dusty attic in the monastery.

The corrupt Jerome version of the Bible was locked up in the Latin tongue which only scholars could understand. Fortunately, Martin excelled in the study of Latin . . . and Greek.

[/size]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.