AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Donald Trump for president

Arizona’s Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Tuesday endorsed Donald Trump for president, according to a release provided by his campaign.

“Donald Trump is a leader. He produces results and is ready to get tough in order to protect American jobs and families. I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration. I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am proud to support him as the best candidate for President of the United States of America,” Arpaio said in a statement provided by Trump’s campaign. cbsnews.com/news/az-sheriff-joe-arpaio-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/

I haven’t heard much from trump, besides sending back all illegals.

How he knows x,y and z. Oh, and saying their nice people.

Ah, yes, and how he is up on the polls, and that he’s a billionaire.

and next POTUS, if we still want a country.

But it’s not just Joe Arpaio. No, Trump’s supporters include a long list of brilliant and esteemed political thinkers: Sarah Palin, Wayne Newton, Stephen Baldwin, Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter, Dennis Rodman, Hulk Hogan, Mike Tyson and the inestimable Lou Ferrigno. Will one of these gifted political insiders be The Donald’s choice for VP? Who can say? But that’s what makes American politics so awesome**!**:thumbsup:

don’t forget John Wayne’s daughter and the son from Duck Dynasty.

The father from Duck Dynasty is backing Ted Cruz.

That’s right and, FRC, Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins endorsed Cruz.
news.yahoo.com/cruz-picks-backing-family-research-council-president-024710707.html

Sounds like you may be mocking Trump supporters, which includes my entire klan. That’s not very nice or charitable. I hope I am wrong.

Having said that, those people you listed are entertainers loved by the fly over states that the elites seem to detest…but want to control.

:thumbsup:

I admit that who endorses Trump is less interesting to me as oppose to those mental health professionals who have publicly raised serious warning flags about his behavior.

(In full disclosure, psychology was my focus in college so it’s natural for me to be drawn to that kind of analysis)

Can any names actually be mentioned?

He seems sound to me. How about some issues on the left? I find those to be very disturbing. I also have heard about some of those issues being indicative of certain things as well.

psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201511/therapists-confirm-trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

professionals are listed in the article

(Like I said in full disclosure, maladaptive behavior has always intrigued me, as that was my focus in college)

I always go to doctors who give diagnoses from afar. THEY are always the best in their field.

Scholars and educators don’t always have that luxury. :slight_smile:

Or recognized experts in any given field of study. :slight_smile:

Well we agree on exactly one thing. God bless you and good nite.

Psychologists; wow, I might trust used car salesmen more.

What about attorneys?

No, I wasn’t exactly mocking him, but I do have a hard time taking him seriously.:shrug:

Of course, I have a difficult time taking Hillary seriously, too.

By the way, I certainly wouldn’t want to offend your “klan,” but is that perhaps a typo?:hmmm:

That’s southern for family:thumbsup:

The Church firmly believes in mental health professionals as they do others who are in the medical field . :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.