Baby at risk of being born premature

Please pray for my cousin’s girlfriend’s baby who is at risk of being born premature.

Lord, send your angels to watch over this baby and to guide any helping medical staff, that this child be healthy and grow to shine your divine light unto others. Grant the mother and father many graces as well, for faith, hope, love, and joy. Lead them through every suffering and joy in union with your victorious Passion. Refresh their souls with your gentle touch. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying to Our Lady of Quadalupe for your cousin’s girlfriend’s baby.

I believe Prayers are more effective when I have something to concentrate on, like when I go to the Church and have either a statue or a pic to focus on.

In the same way, I just wish people would post a name and a picture of the person that they wanted prayed for. That way the power of prayer will go to them and not just any where, otherwise what’s the point?

^ So how do you post a picture of a premature baby in his mother’s womb? Stop trolling. I’ve reported your post.

Praying for the mother and child concerned. :slight_smile:

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit
Of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
St. Gerard, pray for us!
Guardian angels, intercede and protect us!

Praying that the Lord may watch over this child and mother.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I will pray for this baby. My own daughter just had her baby 6 weeks premature last night and thank God they are both well.
:harp:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.