baby has MRSA

I need your prayers badly, Tuesday I had to rush my baby to the hospital and have spent the last 3 days there, This morning she had surgery to drain an abscese but she is still a very sick little baby. I am exhausted (this is why god made 2 parents) and emotionaly I am a wreck. Please pray that she completely recovers and this infection goes away from my house.

I work all night tonight and I will commit to praying a rosary for you and your baby during my breaks tonight. Having spent 2wks in the hospital with my son last year I can identify with what you’re going through.God bless.

I will be praying for a quick and complete recovery for your daughter.

I will also pray for additional strength for you. There are very few things as hard on a parent as having an ill child.

May God grant you good health and emotional strength.

Praying,

:signofcross:

Steve

Dear Father would you please annoint this little frail life and touch this child with your warmth and love and let it be healed in the name of Jseus. PLease send in the ministering angles to keep an open eye on this little bundle of love. Please clean out the sore and give tis child the strength to stay healthy and live a long and beautiful Christian life Lord God Father of light and love. We humbely beseech you OH God of children, let this new life be blessed in all thing’s, we pray in Jesus name AMEN! Thank You Father!:slight_smile:

Jesus please lay Your healing hand upon this baby girl; and please ensure that her mother has rest and peace. Thank You, Jesus.
Mother Mary, remembering your love for your precious Son, please pray for this mother’s precious little baby that she will soon recover completely. Thank you, Mother.

Lord, please, in your compassion, have mercy on this family and heal their little baby completely. May the baby’s mother place all her confidence in your merciful love and be abandoned to your merciful love totally. With such confidence and surrender she will find peace in this situation. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

www.blogcatalog.com/topic/heal+staph+infection/ - 40k -

Dear Father, I pray for a healing from you almighty God for this little life, this little life that is so wanted. I pray that the healing powers of the Holy Spirit will go through this life and heal from the crown of her head to the souls of her feet, let the annointing of God be upon her we pray, and come together as one body; Dear Father, we pray this in the name of Jesus your precious Son Father God, Jehovah Rapha!
In the Hebrew(Read from right to left) of Exodus 15:26:
"ויאמר אם שׁמוע תשׁמע לקול יהוה אלהיך והישׁר בעיניו תעשׂה והאזנת למצותיו ושׁמרת כל חקיו כל המחלה אשׁר שׂמתי במצרים לא אשׂים עליך כי אני יהוה רפאך׃"
Thank You Father for all you love and kindness, AMEN!

AMEN
Heavenly Father, we thank You for the life of this baby and the very wonderful miracle of life You make known to us as parents. Father I pray that You would protect this little one, this dear one Lord. You are the Lord who heals and the God who saves. Help us O Lord we pray. Give wisdom to these doctors and strength to the parents and give us all hearts to pray Father that this little one might also know for her lifetime that You are indeed the God who saves. We pray Father in the Name of Jesus, Your only begotten Son, our Savior and Lord, even as He taught us. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we cry,
before thee we stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us.
Amen.
:byzsoc:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hello, has anyone herd anything about the baby’s condition? i was wondering I pray this child is doing good and can come home soon in the name of Jesus.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptaton, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the Glory forever AMEN!

My baby had an eye infection that had MRSA in it at 1 week old. We were in the hosp ped. intesive care unit for 3 days! I am praying for you!

O most beloved Saint Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of our son/daughter and ask God to restore our child to health if such be the holy will. This favor we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we cry,
before thee we stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us.
Amen.

"Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, nor has it so much as dawned on man
what God has prepared for those who love Him."
1 Corinthians 2:9

May God heal this child and keep her from all harm.

:signofcross::signofcross:

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for s4angel’s baby. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Praying hard for this precious child’s complete recovery.

We praise you Father for your Love,
We praise you Father for your healing power,
We praise you Father for your Son, and his love to us.
We praise you Father for the gift of life.
We praise you Father for all your blessings.
We ask you Father in the name of Jesus for a merical of faith.
We ask you Father for the power of the Holy Spirit to work in this baby’s life.
We humbly ask for your forgivness of sin’s in our lives.
We ask Father that you cleanse us of all unrightousness,
and look at us only through the eyes of Jesus.
We ask that you heal this child with your healing powers.
We thank You Father for your answer to our prayers, and for the ministering angels,
that work through your kindness and love, protect this baby Father and give her strength,
to be healed.
And We give all the praise, honor, and Glory to you Father in the name of the Lord Jesus AMEN!

• S4Angel

How is she doing?

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for S4Angel and her baby. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.