Baby Mica is the Miracle Baby! Latest news

:bowdown2:
Baby Mica was born a week ago today.When he was born he had so many things wrong doctors didnt think he would survive.Our parish priest performed an emergency baptism that night.Many people have been praying for him THANKYOU .Yesterday he began breathing for himself & today he has been moved from intensive care to a "normal baby ward.Although he is still being fed by tube(he cannot suck to feed)& is wired up to monitors & his kidneys arent functioning properly he is stable & surviving.Doctors are calling him the MIRACLE baby.They really cant put it down to anything else other than a miracle that he is improving.
Just wanted to let everybody know.Thankyou so ooooooo much for all your wonderful prayers you are wonderful people.I have printed some off to give to the parents to keep forever to show them how much people cared to comfort them & to show the power of our Merciful Father in heaven.
When I go to Mass tomorrow I will dedicate it to each & every one of you who prayed for baby Micas revovery.You helped perform a miracle.
God Bless you all

Thank you Jesus!

Heavenly Father, please continue that good work You have begun in Baby Mica. We thank you and praise You for all you are doing for and in this family. All glory and praise and honor is Yours, for You are our Healer and our Savior. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praise God! :extrahappy:

I was a miracle baby too. The first to survive after five miscarriages. :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Continued prayers for healing and growth for this precious little miracle baby. :slight_smile:

That is wonderful news :extrahappy: I will continue to hold the little one in my prayers.

Great news, indeed. Praise be to God–thank you for sharing with us!! :bounce:

Lord you are awsome!!! Thank You. Still keeping you in my prayers.

Thank you for sharing the good news! Continued prayers for Baby Mica and family.

All glory, praise and honor to You, great Lord! Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be;
World without end.
Amen

I have just come home from Mass & Father told us baby Mica is coming home tomorrow!!!
The doctors really do call him the miracle baby.When he was born the parents were told there was not much that could be done for him and to prepare for the wprst.Our parish priest was called did the emergency baptism stayed all night at hospital with the parents praying all night.Each day he has gotten a little stronger from his heart lungs & kidneys not functioning,unable to oxygenate his blood unable to breathe for himself unable to feed.
Now he is due home tomorrow.THANKYOU LORD !!!Thankyou all of you for your invaluable prayers.
Thankyou Lord for the many Blessings Your bestow upon
Your children.We ask You to continue to watch over
little Mica that he continue to be healed.
Lord in your mercy Hear our prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.