Bad news in Caylee Anthony case

I try to place myself in their shoes…what might I do if my children were ever arrested for murder…or any other serious crime? If I knew ‘something’ would I lie for them? I love my children…but, I wouldn’t. I don’t think that if a child has a lot of problems like Casey seems to have, learns anything by people bailing her out over and over again. She needs to take responsibility for murdering her daughter, if in fact, she is found guilty. I don’t imagine where they will find a jury who has not watched the news about this…it’s been such a media thing for a long time.

I would sue her too, if I were Zanny. I feel badly for that woman, to have her good name dragged through the mud. It’s just such a terrible thing, all the way around.:frowning:

The evidence against Casey is overwhelming. She was charged with first degree murder before they even found Caylee. My heart goes out to the grandparents but, honestly, sometimes I get more then a little irritated with the grandmother and brother of Casey. I really think they know more than they are letting on. We need to pray for this family. I can’t imagine going through what they are.

I agree. I don’t know what it is, but something seems off with the grandmother. I think to a degree, she might blame herself, because Casey didn’t want to have the baby, but Cindy told her she would help her raise the baby, and to not abort, or give it up for adoption. So, there could be some guilt or regret on her part…I mean, Casey had a lot of problems before this happened, and the parents seem to have always been bailing out Casey. I think that Casey has serious psychological issues…and really, has not much feeling it appears, to what is happening around her. I dunno…it’s a tragic case! Even if she spends the rest of her life in jail, everyone’s lives are ruined, here.

Now Casey’s lawyers are asking the Court to dismiss the entire case because they weren’t allowed at the crime scene. Hellooooo!! :rolleyes: There wasn’t even a positive identification as it being little Caylee’s body - so, why would the police have allowed Casey’s lawyers in anyway?

Since when is anybody, including lawyers, allowed to enter a crime scene during an investigation? Eh, I guess they don’t have anything else to go on for their defense. :rolleyes:

Anyone know what is happening with this case, lately? I live in FL, and even the local news hasn’t mentioned much. :confused:

orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?REDID={AD575B0E-5FA8-447E-B8CE-432A446BF855}&BookNumber=08049710&ID=9385402059156

Orange County Jail … just had the story on again on Nancy Grace, Headline News Channel. No information that way, more on this Catholic Answers board!

"Lawyer: ABC News Paid Casey Anthony $200,000

New evidence was released Thursday in the Casey Anthony murder case, including the amount of money she received from a television network, as well as conversations she had with other inmates."…

Entire article here: foxnews.com/us/2010/03/18/conversations-casey-anthony-inmates-released/?test=latestnews

Interesting - and now a woman came forward and is claiming that George Anthony had an affair with her sister.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.