Bad things happen after blessings

I am recently separated from my husband. I have been praying and praying for the saving of my marriage for my family to be reunited… I prayed for my son to get his daddy back and for my daughter who was born sleeping to get her daddy back as he stopped visiting her before we separated. He finally reached out to my son after a month of Silence on his own without me pushing for him to stay in contact … he then later reached out to me asking me for the address to the cemetery where our daughter was laid to rest… this made me feel good as God was answering my prayers my children were getting there father back… I continue to pray everyday all day, I even pray 3 rosaries a day as a promise that I made for the saving of my marriage and the reuniting of my family… but it seems the more I pray and just when things seem to look as they are staring to work … something happens that makes me fear and get discouraged that him coming home is not gonna happen… why does the bad things happen after God shows us signs of faith?

Just keep praying, do not dwell on the “bad things.”
There are good and bad things happening all the time. One does not cause the other.

Have you tried marriage counseling, or separate counseling?

No we have not, He is currently not showing any interest in getting back together he says he still loves me but he just can’t right now, he’s in another relationship, but since our separation his career has began to go down the drain… the girl is 17 years younger then him and she pretty much supports him … when we were together his career was booming and he helped support our family… of course I prayed for him and his success and would do all things possible to promote his work and get him customers… now he seems to have given up on his dreams to have fun … praying seems to working then little things happen that discourage me

Prayer for a Troubled Marriage

O St. Rita,

Make us understand that the vocation to marriage
is not only a matter of attraction.

Enable us to see clearly that it is also a matter of finding,
in ordinary events, God’s will for us and then accepting it
– even if it seems to be baffling and contrary to our wishes.

Teach those called to the marriage state by the Lord
to reflect deeply on the delicate choice that will
influence their destiny.

Let them not be deceived by their feelings; instead,
let them look for the solid qualities that keep a home
united in the joy of the Lord.

Teach unhappy spouses the power of patience and
mildness. Let them not give way to discouragement but,
like You, let them save both the happiness of their home
and the soul of their spouse.

O St. Rita, we offer this Prayer for a Troubled Marriage
in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Prayer for a Family in Conflict

Lord Jesus, stay close to this family. Grant them
Your peace and harmony, and an end to conflict
and division. Give them compassion to understand
one another better, wisdom and love to assist
one another, and trust and patience to live together
peacefully. Grant through the intercession of Your
Mother, Mary, and Your earthly father, St. Joseph,
that this troubled family may become a holy family.
In Jesus’ name, amen.

Thank you for your prayers

Hail Mary
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus .
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

Thank you for your prayers

Thank you for your prayers they are graciously accepted

Prayers for you, may God help you through your trials and bring sunshine to your cloudy days.
:pray:

Thank You so much

Praying for your marriage … may you be reunited.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Thank you so much for your prayers

Father please talk to Segovia. Allow her to receive the love and guidance from you. Remain strong in Christ. In your name, Jesus amen!

Thank you for your prayer

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.