Badly in need of prayer for concentration

I can’t concentrate on my work. I have a client and have to design his website but just can’t do it . I don’t know why it is a long time and It makes me tired to work . I need a prayer please if you see this . Please pray that I can concentrate…

Thanks and if you need me to pray for you let me know.

Regards

Jafar, I pray that your intentions will be favorably heard, so that you’ll be able to concentrate. :gopray:

Ok, I will ask the Blessed Virgin that She will help you to concentrate on your work! :thumbsup:
If you would like to pray for my final exams and my discernment for the priesthood than that would be marvelous! :wink:

I prayed for you brother. You are very precious for the Lord.

Praying for you!

Jafar - praying for your clearness of thought to concentrate on your work and use talents and skills God gave you to please others.

take a deep breath
clear your mind
Concentrate - say the Our Father slowly

Now

Take the first or next step on the project, give thanks,
repeat

Just a suggestion - take a break and clear your mind for a while. Make sure you’re eating healthy food and sleeping enough. And of course, I’ll pray for you.

Divine Infant, please guide Jafar to where He needs to go. Amen.

Will offer up your intention during my holy hour.

I will pray for you Jafar.

Wow, Isn’t this beautiful that you know some body is praying for you! The whole world need to know Jesus our Lord.
Thanks a lot guys

:crossrc:

Hi Jafar, I have the same problem as you. I am in nursing school, I cannot concentrate at all in my studies. Each time I pick up a book my mind wanders around. I know exactly how you feel. I will keep you in my prayers, and please keep me in yours. God bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.