Baltimore catechism amended, favorite verses

hello, by the grace of God i recently put together three and a half pages of questions and answers regarding God, God’s love, mary beth bonacci, chastity, etc.

These had some parallels to a question and answer catechism, baltimore catechism.

So to enlarge it a little, i am thinking of adding expositions on certain bible verses at this time, among other things.

This is where you can become involved.

What are some of your favorite verses??? or verses that you think would be useful to expound on a litte in a question and answer format???

+++++++++++++++++++++

right now the brainstorming includes…(1) romans 8:28, all things work together for those who love God, God’s providence // (2) matt 10:30 - luke 12:7 all hairs of head counted // (3) **mark 13:2 **a question of jesus: do you see all these buildings? // (4) Eph. 4:23 be renewed in the spirit of your minds. // (5) Philippians 4:8 think about what is true // (6) 1 Cor. 9:27 approximately… chastise body and bring it under subjection lest i myself should be a castaway. (7) **colossions 2:11-12 **circumcision and baptism.
(8) Hebrews 12:4 approximately you have not yet resisted temptation or sin to shedding of your blood [possibly important 'cuz st. luke productions st. max movie one man show, neo-pagan sin strategy is not by peaceful reasonable civil discussion-interchange but only by the corruption of morals] (9) luke 15:7 more joy over one sinner who repents [this can actually be an important marian verse, feminism verse, woman’s suffrage right to vote verse because of the communion of the saints and Intercession of the saints.] (10) 2 Cor. 4:8 approximately struck down but not knocked out (11) Acts 13:2 while fasting, want barnabas and paul set apart for certain work (12) **2 Tim. 2:12 **if we suffer with Him we shall reign with Him. (13) 1 cor. 9:22 all things to all people to save some (14) 2 Cor. 1:4 God encourages/consoles in affliction so we can encourage/console
(15) Mark 14:62 Jesus said, I AM

a cluster = job suffering o.t. and new testament, Christian suffering: Job 11:7, Isaiah 40:12 and following, Romans 11:33 and following, 1 Cor. 2:16, who has set the planets in motion, etc.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

can you see how some verses like this might be good or interesting to briefly develop in a question and answer format, amended baltimore catechism format? Please let me know if you have other suggestions. thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.