Baltimore City Parish?

Does anyone know of a conservative parish in Baltimore City? I am new to the faith (and the city!) and am searching for a spiritual community and teachers. Thanks!

Try St Ambrose. There I know of at least one conservative priest. It is a Capuchin Fransican community well worth looking into. I think they’re near John’s Hopkins.

In Christ,
Kathleen

If you are looking for a church where they celebrate the TLM Mass every Sunday at 11:00 a.m.; where you will kneel at an altar rail to receive Holy Communion from the hands of a Priest; a very old church where they have Novenas every day; where Confessions are heard every day at 11:00 a.m., etc. etc. etc., then you would like St. Alphonsus Church. Also, a number of Saints have prayed in that Church:thumbsup:

St. Alphonsus Church is located at Saratoga and Park Sts. and the
telephone number is 410-685-6090 =

A bonus is that just around the corner, and up a block from St. Alphonsus you will find the Baltimore Basilica - America’s first Cathedral. The Basilica has a Latin Mass every Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and has recently undergone a beautiful restoration.

So, there are two wonderful choices; St. Alphonsus being the more traditional.

But Baltimore has many very old and some other traditional and conservative churches.

Where in the City do you live? If you want to send me a private message with your address I will try to help you further.

:knight1:

Thank you for the suggestions! I will be sure to check them out.

Welcome to Baltimore!

Are you living downtown, east or west? Would you travel to the County for something really good? Do you like a small, intimate parish or a large, bustling one?

Please PM me if you’d like to go into more detail.

Also, please join our social group for Baltimore Catholics - see the link below my signature!

Betsy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.