Baptism Gift to God Daughter (layout/verse question)

I have been struggling for a while to find the correct layout and verse for a very personalized gift to my god daughter in honour of her baptism. I purchased a 3 part photo frame with a section for a 4x4 photo of myself, my husband and my god daughter, a 3 1/2 x 5 section for the baptismal information and a smaller 3x2 in section for a bible verse or her name and birth date.

I have had a few different verses about children/baptism shared with me and had them written down but somehow lost the sheet. Would any of you have any suggestions? (as their isn't much room for this part, it needs to be a fairly small verse)

For the baptismal information - is there any specific text/information that should be in there other than the basic details (name, birth date, parents,god parents, church name, priest name)?

She was presented with a baptismal certificate from the church already after the baptism, so this isn't meant to act as one, more as a personal touch from us to her for her to have as she is also my niece and we are very close with my sister and her husband.

Any suggestions you can provide would be extremely helpful.

My favorite one is Isaiah 43.1 “I have called you by name; you are mine.”

As for the information, what you’ve listed is all that you’d need.

How about using:

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

Or:

Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

closed #4

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.