Bar Exams

Please remember my son-in-law in your prayers. He will take his bar exams next week.

***Dear St. Thomas More, Scholar and Martyr, it was not the King of England but you who were the true Defender of the Faith. Like Christ unjustly condemned, neither promises nor threats could make you accept a civil ruler as head of the Christian Church. Perfect in your honesty and love of truth, grant that lawyers and judges may imitate you and achieve true justice for all people. Please, through your kind intercession, invoke God’s help for my son-in-law in the coming week as he takes the examinations needed for his professional career as a lawyer, may he do well and always serve the law in ways that bring honor to God as you did. Amen. ***

Absolutely.

+JMJTJ+

Joining you in prayer for his intentions.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Amen. :gopray2:
What a lovely prayer you posted. May St. Thomas More interceed for your son-in-law, both for his exams and in his future practice as a lawyer.

Praying for your SIL…

Prayers promised

Prayers for your son-in-law. As well as that beautiful prayer to St Thomas More, you may want to pray to St Joseph of Cupertino, the patron saint of those taking exams. Probably wouldn’t have made it through uni without his help :gopray2:

Amen.
Father in Jesus’ name grant peace and success to this young man and give him grace to be an exemplary Christian lawyer and family man. Please grant Your abundant blessing to all his family.
Thank You, Trishie

AMEN

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Been there done that! (during morning sickness too! ICK!)

Which state’s bar for your SIL? Mine was Ohio.

Anyway, good luck to him!

St. Thomas More, please pray that he may pass this exam with flying colors and go on to have a thriving practice that meets the needs of his community.

Amen.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.