Bariatric surgery update

As many of you know, I had surgery August 7th. I am doing okay, but my biggest challenge is patience with myself (want to do more than I should). I am down to 259 from 297, that was the official weigh in. Please pray that I continue to loose weight and allow my insides to finish healing in His own time, not mine. Pax and thanks to all who are interested

Yes, be patient with yourself. Mentally and Physically.

Father, I pray that you grant, Mahleh, the patience she needs physically and mentally. We also thank you for this surgery and pray that you grant her healthy healing and a healthy life.:gopray2:

AMEN! And congrats on the weight loss. Remember the B-12!!

With my prayers, especially in support of you as you hold to the new regimen.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I pray that you will save the life of the unborn baby, whom I have spiritually adopted, whose life is in danger of an abortion. Amen.

Please pray that I continue to loose weight and allow my insides to finish healing in His own time, not mine.\

Dear Mahleh…will keep your hopes in daily prayer…

keeping you in my prayers Mahleh. :gopray2:

Praying for you…

Now there are so many new techniques available. For different persons there is different bariatric surgery method. Some will get more benefit from some methods while other get more from any other. So for doing surgery first of all you should take an advice of your bariatric doctor. Take an opinion of two more doctor for that and then think for doing surgery.

For more details visit : ebariatricsurgery.com/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.