Baseball

I have a baseball showcase tomorrow and it will be my
first one ive been to and I am very nervous. I really need to make a good showing because there will be college baseball scouts and coaches. I ask that y’all pray that I do great and haves great performance in every aspect of the game. And for everyone’s safety and protection.

Thank you,
Baseballboy22

Lord, please send angels to guide Baseballboy22 at this occasion and hear his petition in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Through this and all matters, lead this soul by grace toward the eternal reward. Cultivate in him joy, fortitude, courage, and magnanimity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Thank you MarcoPolo

Prayers for your intentions said. I hope it goes well!
Mary.

Thank you as we’ll Mary

Remember , your CAF friends will all be there rooting for you in spirit!

Sounds great!

Hope all goes well… Have watched some baseball on t.v …better game than cricket…
Give it your best shot…

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

I pray for the safety of all involved. Holy Jesus watch over them and teach them the holy lessons that this type of activity can teach us.

Amen

Praying for you!!
:gopray:

Thank you all for your prayers. It did not go as well as I had hoped but I didn’t do too bad. I’m going to continue to practice and get batter so I can take my game to the next level and glorify God while doing so! Please continue to pray for me as I continue with my career. Thanks all.

God Bless,
Baseballboy22

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.